Friday, March 30, 2012


This is a picture of Terry Yeakey, first officer on the scene of the Oklahoma City Bombing. Terry clawed 4 people out of the rubble with his bare hands. He was murdered a year later for what he saw that he wasn't supposed to see.

He had called his wife and told her that...

"It's not what they're saying, it didn't happen the way they are saying!" He was crying. He was killed on the way to his storage facility to keep what evidence he had safe. He was on the phone with a friend when they were following him. His last words were, "I've got the Feds on me, I've got to shake them."

You can read more about this story here:

Who Killed Terry Yeakey?

Jim Keith and OKBomb on Channel Zero (1996)

Thanks to John Oetkin and Sophia DeSpaceKimono for these links.

by Pat Shannan
(Edited for Size)

Terry Yeakey was a giant of a man with a heart as big as the rest of him. I wish I had known him. He was a crusader for truth. Whenever his name is mentioned, I think of the news photo of him sprinting down NW 5th Street toward the Murrah Building on another of the many rescue missions he performed that ugly day. In his blue uniform, he tends to remind us of a NFL linebacker about to put the sack on an unfortunate quarterback, but this is quickly overridden by the grave concern on the face of a policeman in a panic to save lives.

After numerous private investigators produced irrefutable evidence of multiple explosions, unexploded bombs being hauled away after the fact, and the complete and total incapability of an Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil (ANFO) bomb to cause the cause the kind of devastation seen in downtown Oklahoma City, a giant government cover-up became obvious.

Only a couple of hours into the rescue, Sgt. Terrence Yeakey became painfully aware of something disturbing. Did he somehow figure out that the building had been blown from the inside and that the news reports were baloney? Did he overhear a strange conversation from some of the many ATF agents who were on the scene sooner than they should have been? Whatever it was, Terry was upset. He called his wife that morning crying - the big ol' Teddy Bear of a guy was crying - and saying repeatedly, "It's not true. It's not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way." Terry Yeakey may have been the first to discover the sham.

He ran back and forth into that concrete mess of bricks and mortar all day long and continued beyond exhaustion, far into the night. He scraped and crawled and dug until his fingers bled and then kept digging some more. In a cadre of heroes that day, Terry's performance was outstanding. On May 11th, the following year he was scheduled to receive the Medal of Valor from the Oklahoma City Police Department. He never got it. He was murdered on May 8, 1996, in the country - two and a half miles west of the El Reno Penitentiary.

The official report said "Suicide," and anyone who believes an ANFO bomb destroyed Murrah and the other surrounding buildings will believe this.

According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.......

......see the link for the full story as FB is making it hard to tell it........

Webmaster's note: All the autopsy evidence shows that Yeakey's wounds were consistent with a torture-execution. The fatal shot was fired from a pistol with a silencer, held in contact with Yeakey's skull, leaving a barrel imprint and very little powder residue. No pistol was found at the scene until the FBI arrived, over an hour after the body was found. Handcuff marks were on both wrists according to the funeral home director. By the time the body arrived at the funeral home, the wrist lacerations had been sewn up and mud and grass was inside--showing that Yeakey was dragged through the mud as he attempted to fight off his attackers."

No comments: